A two day course enabling you to apply gel nail extensions using arange of products to create different styles. Consisting of practical training and an element of theory which is copmpleted distance learning before the course.
Learners are required to complete a manicure course prior to completing any nail extensions courses. A Guild accredited professional standards course may also be required at an additional cost of £25.00.
Gel nail extensions
A two day course consisting of practial training and an element of theory which is completed distance learning before the course.
- Salon safety / work area preparation / COSHH
- Code of practise and insurance for therapists
- Client consultation / contra-indications and aftercare advise
- Identification of nail disorders and contra-actions
- Nail preparation
- Tip application
- Gel application
- Maintenance - infills/backfills (on day 2)
- Anatomy & Physiology for nail technology
Practical assessment, case studies and written assessment on the second day of the course.
You will be required to purchase a gel nail extensions kit and bring the kit with you on the day of training, your tutor will discuss with you prior to the start date.